translators message

Subject: Want your Own TV Commercial?

The Television Industry is calling you!

Explode your bank account with the Television industry?

We're looking for a few people in your area and we'll fund you daily.

This is an exciting option for those who need to get-an-income-fast.

Fill out the pre-launch form now ... and get your own site for 0.00

Zero-Cold-Calling-Ever

Best Regards,

Damon Boggs
Global Marketing

Lead Capture Pros · 181 Woodlawn Ave. · Canton, OH 44708
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.