translators message

Subject: A message to olive lovers everywhere

Title: Untitled Document

Dear Friend,

We have recently been made aware of a website, www.oliveconspiracy.com, claiming that California Ripe Olives are involved in a conspiracy to "undermine the American way of life." This is obviously the work of a crackpot and should be ignored. Please do not patronize www.oliveconspiracy.com, as it is a frivolous attempt at either humor or vandalism, and succeeds at neither. We're sure that www.oliveconspiracy.com will soon disappear and life will return to normal. Thanks for your cooperation.

California Ripe Olives

California Olive Committee · 1903 N. Fine Ave. #102 · Fresno, CA 93727