translators message

Subject: The College Financial Planning Soution for the Professional Advisor

CFS - Collegiate Funding Solutions
The College Financial Planning Solution
for the Professional Advisor
January 2006

How are you helping your clients plan for college?

If you're like most of the professional advisors I speak with, you show them how much they need to be saving per month to cover the projected cost of college. Then you suggest an investment – usually a 529 college savings plan.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH! And based on our conversations, many of you know it.

The fact is, even with your help, most parents – regardless of income – inefficiently prepare and pay for college, thus overpaying and needlessly diverting thousands of dollars from their retirement savings.

YOU CAN DO BETTER FOR YOUR CLIENTS! And Collegiate Funding Solutions (CFS) is going to help you.

CFS is the first and only completely web-based college financial planning solution provider and a leader in a dramatic advancement in how professional advisors help their clients prepare and pay for college – significantly reducing the college-funding burden.

Bob Veres , one of the most trusted financial services industry journalists, described CFS as “...the best thing we have in our marketplace and poised to get better .”
(see sidebar article >>)

Professionals license CFS's expertise to help their clients with college-bound children. Instead of strategies for simply saving for college , our expertise focuses on helping families actually reduce their college costs , regardless of their income, by implementing specialized financial strategies related to college planning.

The practical benefit for families can be thousands of dollars in savings on their college bill – dollars that could be reallocated for other purposes such as retirement savings.

So, how can YOU benefit from our unique web-based service? CFS can help you:

•  Dramatically improve the quality of your college financial planning service

•  Help your clients save money on their college costs

•  Enhance your marketing

•  Increase your revenue and profit margins

And, CFS is incredibly simple and easy to use. Simply complete and submit an online data form and the results are immediately available (think TurboTax)!

Contact CFS today at 919 469-1996 or visit us at
collegiatefundingsolutions.com . We'll show you how you can be a hero to your clients with college-bound children.

Sincerely,
Roger Lorelle
CEO - Collegiate Funding Solutions
"The college financial planning solution
for the professional advisor"

www.collegiatefundingsolutions.com

Listen Now as well-known radio and newspaper personality George Toth host of "Regarding Your Money" interviews CFS President and CEO Roger Lorelle.

Regarding Your Money is a weekly radio show broadcast on WNPV, 1440-AM out of Philadelphia, PA.

Listen Now...

"Tool in the Void"
Tool in the Void

"Here's a new web-based software program that may become the college planning solution for financial planners."

A newly-created online service may offer advisors a chance to become more sophisticated in a hurry. It's called Collegiate Funding Solutions-- a web-based system that includes an interactive questionnaire, pops up more questions if you give an answer that requires more data (Think TurboTax), and then spits out some planning ideas, strategies and suggestions.

Read the full Bob Veres Report...

CFS Links...

Online College Calculator

Resources

Contact CFS

Collegiate Funding Solutions · 1251 NW Maynard Rd., Ste. 300 · Cary, NC 27513