translators message

Subject: Cool Sports Pools.com - The Best Odds on the Web!

Want a fun, exciting and easy way to satisfy your SPORTS THIRST?

Searching for a great way to play SPORTS POOLS without all the confusing Vegas hype?

Look no further than
Cool Sports Pools.com.

Cool Sports Pools is THE place to test your sports skill, have a great time—and win some dough. Cool Sports Pools.com offers…
  • Squares, Survivor and Confidence Pools
  • The latest sports headlines and stories
  • A FREE Get Your Game On online newsletter
  • Trash Talk Forums and Chat
Don’t sit on the sidelines.
Click. Play. Win.

We’re Fans Just Like You
So, you’re thinkin’, “who are these guys?” Glad you asked. Cool Sports Pools was founded by a few rabid sports fans in Chicago. We were always getting together in bars, trash talkin’, and placing gentlemanly bets on the latest games. You know, guy stuff.

One day after a few bets and beers an idea was born. Why not offer online sports pools year round for the average sports fan? We could offer extremely low risk wagers for high jackpots. It’d be fun, easy and cheap. Well, why the heck not? Barkeep—another round!

If you’re like us, you love sports and the opportunity to prove your mettle in friendly competition for bragging rights—and a chance to win some real cash.

Three years later, here we are, fulfilling our dream. Barkeep—another round!

It all comes down to one game...
the Super Bowl.
It’s the hard-hitting Steelers against the high-flying Seahawks. It’s the incredible Ben Roethlisberger versus NFC passing champion Mark Hasselbeck. It’s NFL MVP Shaun Alexander against Willie Parker and the Bus. The Steelers are an early 4-point favorite but we think the game could go either way.

Enhance your Super Bowl experience by participating in our Exciting, Fun and Easy Super Squares Pool!

NCAA Brackets Coming Soon!
March Madness—ya gotta love it!

Come February we'll have pools, pools and more pools. Bookmark www.CoolSportsPools.com to make sure you get in on the action early.

Our exciting pools will offer you a chance to win more than the measly $50 in your office pool. That’s nice, to be sure. But hey, we’re talking about the ability to lay down 50 smackers and walk away with $42,500.

Cool Sports Pools.com....Click. Play. Win!

CoolSportsPools.com N.V. · New Haven Office Center, Emancipate Blvd. 31 · PO Box 6052, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles