Subject: Reviewer suggestions for 3rd Deliverable draft - by CoB Thursday 12-Sep

All-
We are very near having a draft to send around for broader review, which I will be posting to the TC site likely by early next week, and at that time we would ask that all TC members and observers take a pass through it when it is available and provide your feedback. In addition, we (the editors) are soliciting suggestions for targeted reviewers.

Please have a look at the proposed list below, and if you have others to add please send them to me.

=> The deadline for reviewer suggestions is CoB Thursday 12-Sep, and they should be sent to me directly.

=> We will be asking that all comments and feedback be sent to me directly no later than CoB Monday 30-September.

Thanks-
	Steve

+++

PROPOSED REVIEWERS