Subject: Re: Request that you fix a problem with Analysis of Methods of Trust Elevation

Members of the Trust Elevation TC,

In checking through my outstanding TC Admin JIRA tickets today, I see that I have still not heard from the TC regarding the requested fix and reapproval of "Analysis of Methods of Trust Elevation Version 1.0 CN01" (https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1332).

Can someone let me know whether you intend to continue with publication of this Committee Note? Or, if you have reapproved the CN, send me a link to the approval so that I can update the ticket and move forward?

Thanks very much. I don't like to let these tickets fall behind like this.

Best regards,

/chet