ubl-clsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-clsc] CodeList document

> Anthony Coates comments are good in his last email, hopefully we have
> time
> to discuss them and include changes in the next version of the codelist
> paper.  I also have some comments (to his comments) I will be sending out
> later today.  Mavis, please add this to the agenda for the next call.

Unfortunately, I have a clash with an MDDL telecon, so I won't get to dial
in.  In brief though, I don't think that any of my comments *need* be
actioned for UBL 1.0.  I think that issues that Marty raised in his e-mail
are vastly more important (and I certainly don't know the answers, being
as much of a newbie as Marty to the thinking behind the Schema designs).
So, don't worry too much about my stuff.  It will certainly wait until
next week when I expect to be available again.

	Cheers,
		Tony.
--
Anthony B. Coates
London Market Systems Limited
33 Throgmorton Street, London, EC2N 2BR
http://www.londonmarketsystems.com/
mailto:abcoates@londonmarketsystems.com
Mobile/Cell: +44 (79) 0543 9026
[MDDL Editor (Market Data Definition Language), http://www.mddl.org/]
[FpML Arch WG Member (Financial Products Markup Language),
http://www.fpml.org/]
This Email may contain confidential information and/or copyright material
and is intended for the use of the addressee only.
Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this Email by mistake
please advise the sender immediately by using the reply  facility in your
e-mail software.
Email is not a secure method of communication and London Market Systems
Limited cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of
this message or any attachment(s). Please examine this email for virus
infection, for which London Market Systems Limited accepts no
responsibility. If verification of this email is sought then please
London Market Systems Limited.