ubl-clsc message

Subject: Code list example document with Tims revisions accepted

All,

The attached document contains the complete example of code list template for XMLSchema generation. It includes the recommended modifications by Tim and has slightly cleaned up formating.

For those on the CLSC, if you are not getting all the email traffic on this topic, this implements the model in our code list draft. This is the document I was tasked with constructing at the CLSC conference on Wednesday. Tim McGrath was kind enough to straighten out the data model for me so that we could be consistent with the spread sheets. My intention would be to move this example into the working document as part of section 4.

Marty

Howtogofromspreadsheettoschemas20040312.doc