ubl-clsc message

Subject: UBL_ Amount. Type

Hi Tim and Stephen,

I 've been thinking about this "UBL_ Amount.Type" thing and I'm wondering if
there is an easier solution.

Why don't we change the CoreComponentType schema like this:

<xsd:complexType name="AmountType">
<xsd:annotation>
<xsd:documentation>
</xsd:documentation>
</xsd:annotation>
<xsd:simpleContent>
  <xsd:extension base="xsd:decimal">
    <xsd:attribute name="amountCurrencyID" type="AmountCurrencyIDType"
use="optional"/>
    <xsd:attribute name="amountCurrencyCodeListVersionID"
type="xsd:normalizedString" use="optional" fixed="0.3"/>
  </xsd:extension>
/xsd:simpleContent>
/xsd:complexType>

<xsd:simpleType name="AmountCurrencyIDType">
  <xsd:restriction base="xsd:normalizedString">
     <xsd:enumeration value="AED"/>
     <xsd:enumeration value="AFN"/>
  </xsd:restriction>
</xsd:simpleType name="AmountCurrencyIDType">

This is full CCTS compliant. If you have a look at the description  for the
CCTC "Amount Currency. Code List Version. Identifier" it says "The Version
of the UN/ECE Rec.9 code list.". That means CCTS already restricts the
currency Identifier to a code from the UN/ECE codelist. All other doesn't
make sense. There are no 2 or more list of currency code list on earth.

Best regards David