ubl-clsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-clsc] CLSC teleconference today 2004-04-07 13:30EDT/17:30UTC/10:30PDT

Perhaps it was the late timing of the announcement, but after twenty
minutes of waiting on the phone no-one showed up so the meeting is
effectively cancelled.

But ... our tasks before us remain ...

Note I did get correspondence related to the "Annex D" question and the
problem is that the Word document as published was interpreted by
OpenOffice to number the sections by alpha ... the reference indeed to the
diagram at the start of chapter 4 and Marty is aware that it needs to be
updated with the latest.  All was cleared up when I published the PDF
version of the document.

Could I please ask members to ping me off-list that they have acknowledged
these group requirements and action items for this week?  If you ping me
then I won't have to ping you to remind you to look at these and have all
comments in before the end of the week (as early as possible, actually).

Thanks!

--
Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
Each week:   Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc