ubl-cmsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-cmsc] XSD Derivation

Some kinds of derivation allowed in the XSD spec (restriction, substitution
groups) are not universally implemented.  If we left these out of
consideration, and the question were just "Should XSD complex type
extension be used...?", I could see an argument for doing that in an
XSD-native way rather than performing a schema-to-schema
transformation.  But there may be costs to treating this kind of context
rule differently from the others.  In short, I'm with Eduardo on this one. :-)

         Eve