ubl-cmsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-cmsc] ebXML as basis for UBL context work?

On the principle being applied at the TC level ("it's better to start with
something than nothing" -- in the TC's case, xCBL 3.0), I think we should
start with the Vienna document.  Even if it were deeply broken, and I don't
think it is, it's likelier we'll succeed if we start with *some* proposal.

         Eve