ubl-cmsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-cmsc] Examples Review

Dan,

thanks for explaining what you meant by adapter schema. I believe I'm
starting to understand better where you're going, though perhaps we should
talk more about this tomorrow.

As to the use, or rather the decision not to use xsd:redefine, I have to
confess once again (as I did at our last f2f) that I don't remember what
where the reasons for our decision not to use it.

Does anybody in this SC remember the arguments against xsd:redefine in
this context?

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442