ubl-cmsc message

Subject: Meeting Minutes 04.07.04

    _        _
| ||_)|     / |\/| UBL Context Management SC
|_||_)|_    \_|  | Minutes Conference call 03.17.04 (16:30 PT)

Attendants:
    Sylvia Webb	     (SW)
    Eduardo Gutentag (EG)
    Fabio Arciniegas (FA)

|                  (formatted to 70 cols)                            |
| Legend: (-) General Discourse  (=) Key agreement/decision	     |

- After a 7 minute wait, the meeting starts

- [EG] points out we are basically done except for the references

= [SW] and [FA] agree

- [EG] There is one thing: do we agree that the codelists is what we
  want to say? (basically section 5.1 on codelists expresses we are
  not treating the problem in 1.0)

= There is consensus that this is all that can be said at the moment

- [EG] asks if we need further approval/research into the compliance
  of 6.1 and whether it is congruent with the other documents

- [SW] points out her latest changes are precisely about that.
  No need for further work, that is what [SW] reviewed and the
  changes incorporated in the latest version.

= All attendants agree that we are done with content and the only
  remaining issue are references.

- [FA] will take care of references and send them to Eduardo in an
  email.

- Discussion about CMSC in hong kong ensues. [SW] mentions that she
  will call if there is number available. Otherwise she doesn't expect
  to be there.

- [FA] mentions he won't be able to attend, he hopes green card status
  clears in time for Coppenhagen.

- [EG] mentions he is under the assumption that he can attend.

- The issue of future meetings is treated and all agree that unless we
  have any problems in the following week after the publication of the
  document we won't have a meeting next week.

---
All the best,
	F.

.-

Fabio Arciniegas - Chief Technical Officer   | "So far as I can remember,
           Postgraphy, LLC                   : there is not one word in
                                             | the Gospels in praise of
   http://www.postgraphy.com/about/faa       | intelligence" - Bertrand
Russell