Subject: RE: [ubl-comment] Calling for a free, open metadata registry

Title: RE: [ubl-comment] Calling for a free, open metadata registry

Todd,

First and foremost the difference and the relationship between CCs and BIEs must be accounted for.  Neither on its own supports eBusiness.  Second, the metadata identified in section 7 of the CC spec is essential to ensure the ability to access, understand, and use/reuse the stored artifacts.

Mark