Subject: [ubl-comment] Comments on the UBL Order document schema

Dear Lisa Seaburg

I attach a couple of small comments on the UBL Order document schema. These
are based upon a comparison between the UBL schema and a similar schema
currently under development for the book trade which has also used xCBL as a
starting point. I may have further comments in due course.

Regards

Francis Cave

Francis Cave Digital Publishing
The Old Bakery