Subject: [ubl-comment] UBL comments on ebXML Core Components TechnicalSpecification v1.8

Working Group's (eBTWG) call for comments on their ebXML Core Components
Technical Specification (see http://www.ebtwg.org/news/040402.html), we
are attempting to prepare a consolidated response from UBL members based
on our recent experiences with implmenting some of the concepts and
rules indentified.

Please find attached the current working draft of this response. If you
would like to contribute or comment on our comments, then please do so
within the next 48 hours using this list. We plan to discuss these
submission to the eBTWG is Saturday May 4th.

--
regards
tim mcgrath