Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] UBL comments on ebXML Core Components TechnicalSpecification v1.8

This is really coming along.  I have a few comments:

- I agree with Proposal 3; that is, I think it's not necessary to try
and preserve CCTs somewhere in the model.

- Even though Proposal 4 makes clear the sense in which "aggregate RTs"
are in a controlled list, are we really advocating that there be a
closed list to which only a single organization can add?  Even though
"Details" was rather, uh, unenlightening, I could see why having an
extension point there was useful.

- Proposal 6 could use an example or two.

- In Proposal 7, is it really necessary to give a different name to RT
properties, instead of just explaining how they should be considered
(regular) properties?  This whole framework is starting to look more and
more recursive/elegant; why not encourage it in that direction even further?

- I love Section 4.  Excellent stuff!  It would be nice to have an
example within the text of Proposal 9, though.

- The diagram in Appendix A seems to have a broken callout attached to
Property.  Also, is there still interest in breaking this out into two
diagrams, in order to separate out the XML connection?

	Eve