Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Question about PaymentMeansType

Andrew,

FYI.  I haven't heard anything back yet.

Jon

Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:39:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jon Bosak <Jon.Bosak@sun.com>
To: dkeeling@basda.org
Subject: UBL

Hello Mr. Keeling,

Andrew Chilcott has suggested that I contact you regarding UBL.
UBL is a short-term (2-3 year) effort to develop a standard set of
common business documents and a context methodology that will
allow those documents to be used across industry domains.  Our
intention is to complete the work of ebXML by providing the XML
version of EDI transaction sets and then to turn our work over to
ISO for international standardization and maintenance.

Attached is a copy of a recent presentation on UBL that should
give you a quick overview of the effort and its current status.  I
would be very happy to discuss this with you further at your
convenience.  (I will be on vacation next week and traveling the
week after, but I intend to check email every day and will be
looking for your reply.)

Best regards,

Jon

Jon Bosak <jon.bosak@sun.com>
Distinguished Engineer, Sun Microsystems
Chair, OASIS UBL Technical Committee

---
Content-MD5: sZdO74UPIUB9I18nLE5hvg==

[att. del.]