Subject: [ubl-comment] question about UBL Library namespace

Hi,

In the March version of the UBL Library (Op64), I noticed that the Library (unlike the core components) is not in a namespace.  I know that a new release is due out sometime soon, and am wondering if this will still be the case in the next version and in the final version.

thanks,

calvin

--

http://www.talaris.com/

InfoWorld's "Top 100 Technology Innovators" in 2001