Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] How to refer to a Party that is ancillary to atransaction

Thanks for the question patrick.

I suspect the answer to your problem lies in the application of context.
 you may note from the UBL Order schema that there are several parties
which may be associated with an Order.  These are things like Buyer,
Seller, Consignee, Invoicee, Invoicer, Despatch, Warehouse, Sales
Location and Manufacturer..  These are contexts in which the Party is
used.  For example, you brother would be the Consignee.

So it is not the Party->Address-Contact that you require.  It is just
multiple Parties in different contexts

NB Obviously, this principle applies to any structure not just Order
documents.

Hope this helps.