Subject: RE: [ubl-comment] Looking for Help (In All the Right Places :-)

Hello there,

why not try http://www.census.gov/epcd/www/sic.html

for a start

Cheers, Phil Goatyl www.bolero.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Harbour [mailto:toddh@fgm.com]
Sent: 15 August 2002 13:03
To: ubl-comment@lists.oasis-open.org;
controlled-trade@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: William L. Nolle

I am trying to find an existing definition that we could use as part of CTML
that would describe "industries." For example, in controlled trade
activities, organizations (e.g., government, industry, and non-govermental
organizations) need to present descriptions of their business, what type of
activities they perform, the controlling entities, etc.

I have poked around the UBL site and was hoping to find some documentation
in this regard. Is this something that you guys have taken on? If so, what
is the best way for me to obtain a copy to check suitability with our work?

Drop me a note when if anyone has any ideas get a chance. Thanks.

Todd Harbour
Chair, OASIS CTML TC