Subject: RE: [ubl-comment] Looking for Help (In All the Right Places :-)

At 05:43 AM 8/15/2002, Philip Goatly wrote:
>Hello there,
>
>why not try http://www.census.gov/epcd/www/sic.html
>
>for a start
>
>Cheers, Phil Goatyl www.bolero.net

:-)   Guess we won't be hearing from that dude anymore...

Where are the ontologists and classification gurus these days..

Hard to make a living unless you're a librarian or something,
Surely, classification schemas and taxomies are value-destructing,
in the commercial arena, leading only to unpredictable transfers
of advantage,

Todd