Subject: [ubl-comment] SC member adds to UBL TC

UBL TC members and observers,

A few days ago, after several months of sporadic discussion, we
adopted the following changes to our TC membership and meeting
procedures:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200209/msg00000.html

Under our new rules, participation in TC meetings is now allowed
by phone.  This solves the quorum problem that had previously
required some members to join subcommittees (which have always met
by phone) without joining the TC.  As part of this overhaul,
therefore, all the members of the UBL subcommittees who were not
previously members of the UBL TC are now going to be added to the
TC.

I have just finished adding the following people to the UBL
mailing list:

(From the LC SC)

   bill.meadows@sun.com
   deborah.quezadaz@oracle.com
   jchiusano@lmi.org

(From the NDR SC)

   jglace@lmi.org
   grimleymj@npt.nuwc.navy.mil

(From the LSC)

   charliem22@yahoo.com
   james.whittle@e-centre.org.uk
   jhervey@cstorecentral.com
   nigel.wooden@spangraph.freeserve.co.uk
   patrick.gannon@oasis-open.org
   ray.seddigh@us.pwcglobal.com
   rmader@attglobal.net
   robert.shanbaum@gerbercoburn.com
   ron.kleinman@sun.com

If you are currently a voting member of a UBL Subcommittee and are
not listed above, please contact me immediately so that I can
subscribe you.

Jon Bosak <jon.bosak@sun.com>
Chair, OASIS UBL TC