Subject: Test Assertions for Draft 5 of Calculation Rules

I've posted test assertions which have been useful to establish the
limits of the latest draft of caclulation rules (Draft 5) and to prove the
prerequisites and exceptions which improve the validity of the rules
in general (once these exceptions/prerequisites are applied).

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34598/ubl-ta-draft-0-82l.xml

These test assertions have had some testing and do seem to verify
the integrity of this latest draft of rules.
( http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/200910/msg00012.html )

I do therefore hope that these rules will clarify and to some extent
maybe verify what (for me at least) were the intended calculation
semantics of the UBL 2 Invoice.

---
Stephen D Green