Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Customization limitations

Many thanks Ken. Still not sure I mean 'sanctioned subsets' as the
main point of them would be that they would be standard document types
in their own right so they could be referred to as a 'syntax' and with
a separate namespace to ensure they would never contain additional
entities except in the extension point. Their model would possibly
mirror a mature subset though.

Best regards

Steve
----