Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Duplicated fields in Genericode file

On further inspection, the bug is not revealed in the "putative release" from September 23 as I said because I opened the wrong file on my system! It turns out that my rewrite of the environment to be automated produces cleaner files than what I used in the first public review.

Looking back at that csprd01 distribution (which was implied in your original post but I was distracted by my recent development) I find the fault you mention here in this file:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/csprd01-UBL-2.2/cl/gc/default/UnitOfMeasureCode-2.2.gc

The putative package cited earlier has been replaced with a new code-lists-ubl-2.2-csd02wd02-20170925-2330z.zip package and so the next public review will have these clean files:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=61646

The code list generation environment I use now has been updated to incorporate both W3C Schema and Schematron validation passes on the generated code list files.

Thank you, again, David, for bringing to light the need for validating the code list files before distribution.