UBL SC chairs,

I'm beginning to suspect that there might be some discrepancies
between the membership of our subcommittees and the SC mailing lists.
But to check on this, I need to know who is subscribed to each list,
and I can't get that information because I'm not subscribed myself.
So I need for each SC chair to do a "who" on their SC mailing list and
forward the results.  It would probably be a good idea to send this
information directly to me rather than the CSC list so that we don't
give more aid and comfort to the spammers than we already do.

To execute a "who" command on your list, send mail to

   ubl-foo-request@lists.oasis-open.org

(where "ubl-foo" stands for the name of your mail list,
e.g. "ubl-lcsc-request@lists.oasis-open.org) with just the word "who"
(without quotes) as the body of your message.  You should receive an
acknowledgement of your request almost immediately and a list of
subscribers within about thirty minutes after that.  Please forward me
the subscriber list as soon as you receive it.

Jon