Subject: [ubl-csc] UBL subcommittee agendas

Hi folks-- The NDR SC has started to figure out what it wants to achieve
in Minneapolis, and some of the items would best be done as joint
sessions with other groups.  Here is the rough NDR agenda that I
supplied to Mark Crawford last week:

Mon 2-4: joint NDR/CM planning session
Tue 9-12: NDR, Tue 1-5: CM
Wed 9-5: NDR
Wed 9-5: CM, Thu 9-12: NDR
Thu 1-5: CM
Fri 8-10: join NDR/CM wrap-up session

This does include proposed joint session time with CM, but not with LC;
can we identify a short block of time (1-1.5 hours) to work on some
NDR/LC things together?

Here are the beginnings of a list of agenda items for NDR; if you think
I got the jointness/separateness of any of these wrong, let me know:

- URNs vs. URLs in namespace names (NDR only)
- How/when to use XSD facets (NDR/LC)
- Local vs. global elements (NDR/CM)
- Versioning of namespaces (NDR only)

Thanks,