Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] UBL subcommittee agendas

nice timing.  we are also trying to tie up these things.  we had
provisionally allocated..

Tuesday 13:00 - 17:00 extending the model with syntax dependant features.

This would be a good time for the facets discussion and also issues like
code sets, types and dependency rules.

Maybe take the last two hours of the afternoon?

--
regards
tim mcgrath