Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Next CSC Meeting

I will try to join this call, but it will be my first day back from a
long trip, so I'm not sure I'll make it.

We should assign (or ratify assignments for) various projects that need
both NDR and LC attention.  The ones that come to mind so far are:

- LC methodology paper
   (The NDR group may appoint an "NDR-side reviewer" of this in today's
   meeting)

- Date/time paper
   (It seems sufficient to have Gunther and Mike on this together, as
   they already are)

- Facets
   (Lisa is probably already a good point person for this, being on both
   groups and being the spreadsheet owner, but maybe this needs another
   pair of NDR eyes?)

- Code lists
   (This issue probably needs an NDR-side reviewer of the LC outputs)

- 0pt65 in general
   (Lisa is doing a QA in general on this now, but it would be great to
   get an explicit "rules adherence review" -- Gunther and Mavis, maybe?
   They may take this on at today's NDR meeting)

	Eve

CRAWFORD, Mark wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> As I will be on vacation starting next Wednesday, I would like to put
> together and promulgate the agenda for the 5 August CSC Meeting before
> then.  Could you please send me your potential agenda items by this Friday?
>
> Thanks,
>
> */Mark/*//

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 883 5917
XML Web Services / Industry Initiatives      eve.maler @ sun.com