Subject: AI: regular CSC meetings

Hello CSC,

At today's UBL closing plenary in London, it was noted that we
really need to start holding regular CSC meetings.  At a minimum,
we need to work out naming of files and documents as UBL 1.0
appears on the horizon, and we also need to revise our TC charter
to reflect where we've gotten to in the last year and a half.

I'm not chair of the CSC; Mark is.  So I'm going to just register
this as an AI from the meeting this week and let you guys figure
out the time for regular CSC calls.  I've basically given up on
holding the line at 8 a.m. in California and am willing to meet as
early as 7 if that's all that's available, so you can suit
yourselves and just let me know what you've decided by the time I
return from vacation 27 May.  I would note that 8-8:30 a.m. is
available every Wednesday just before the NDR meeting, and half an
hour might do it if we hold the thing every week, but I'll leave
the decision up to the rest of you.

Jon