Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Charter Revision

I think I'm echoing someone else if I say that "To avert a crisis..." is
overly dramatic and probably out of date by now and should be changed,
right?

I don't think I'm echoing anybody if I say that dividing the phases as it's
done does not seem correct to me. From the text, it would appear that once
phase 1 is done and the UBL vocabulary is aligned with RN and OAGIS then
nothing more happens in this area, and we spend the next year doing
context automation and such, only. In fact, I would say that while the
definition of phase 2 is partially complete, the definition of phase 1
is too limited. But I might be wrong and be the only one who has
this reaction...

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442