Subject: UBL CSC SC Minutes 4 June 2003

The UBL CSC SC met at 11:00 EST 4 June 2003. (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2003&mon=06&day=04&hour=15&min=0&sec=0)

1. Roll Call

Present

Jon Bosak		Present
G. Ken Holman	Present
Eduardo Gutentag	Present
Mark Crawford	Present
Anne Hendry		Present

Sent Regrets
Lisa Seaburg		Regrets
Mavis Cournane	Regrets
Absent
Tim McGrath		Absent
Sue Probert		Absent
Gunther Stuhec		Absent

We did not achieve quorum so proceeded informally.

2. Approve Agenda - approved.
3. Approve Minutes of Last Meeting.  Deferred due to lack of quorum.
4. Charter Revision Status - Lisa.  Jon thinks that based on several comments received, we are starting to suggest that wholesale changes need to be made rather than trying to do patches.  Jon thinks that we should form a subgroup (Jon or Jon and Eduardo) with a tasking to come back to the CSC with a proposed draft.  All agreed that Jon and Eduardo will take a first crack at a revised charter and share with the CSC for review and concurrence.
5. File Naming Status - Eduardo gave overview.  Group agreed to recommend adoption of Eduardo's paper.  Mark to put out email to CSC list indicating that if no objections received within 5 business days, then paper would be considered approved.
6. Other Business - Anne identified her outstanding action item regarding template.  Jon discussed his change in position regarding a standard template for the deliverables.  Given the difference in the nature of the deliverables, this will not be possible.  Eduardo reminded everyone that there is an OASIS template for standards.  We need to discuss this with Lisa and Tim regarding the final set of deliverables.
adjourned at x:32

Mark
Mark Crawford
Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
W3C Advisory Committee, OASIS, RosettaNet Representative
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC & Chair Naming and Design Rules Subcommittee
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components
______
Logistics Management Institute
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805
(703) 917-7177   Fax (703) 917-7481
Wireless (703) 655-4810
mcrawford@lmi.org
http://www.lmi.org