Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] CSC Call 9 July 2003

[Mavis:]

> I send regrets for this call. Also I think Mark is away.

Oh, that's right.  There were going to be so many chairs
unavailable this week that we decided to skip this one and pick it
back up 7/16.  Sorry for forgetting this.

I'm going to call at the usual time anyway in order to touch base
with Ken.  If anyone else on the list wants to join, they're
welcome to dial in as well.

Jon