Subject: Re: Montreal meeting logistics

Hello CSC (with copies to IDEAlliance and OASIS people),

Important UBL TC meeting info from Tanya Bosse at IDEAlliance:

 - We will be meeting in the Fundy and Frontenac rooms at the
   Hilton Bonaventure.  The two rooms are adjacent to each other
   on the same hallway.  The Fundy is slightly larger, so that's
   the one in which we will be meeting for the opening plenary.

 - A phone line is $35 Canadian.  At this price, I think we should
   simply arrange to have a line available every day of the
   meeting.  If we try to keep it to just one line, then our base
   phone utilization schedule looks something like this (all times
   are in the Montreal time zone, corresponding to Eastern
   Daylight Time in the U.S.):

   Mon 7/28 09h15-13h00 Opening plenary
            13h00-17h00 Phone available

   Tue 7/29 11h00-13h00 Regularly scheduled LCSC call
                        (so the implication is that LCSC has the
                        phone for the rest of the day)

   Wed 7/30 09h00-11h00 Phone available (possible rescheduled NDRSC call)
            11h00-12h00 Liaison SC call; NDRSC takes an early lunch
            13h00-17h00 Phone available (possible rescheduled NDRSC call)

   Thu 7/31 No phone scheduled yet

   Fri 8/01 09h00-11h00 Phone available (possible early LCSC call)
            11h00-13h00 Closing plenary

   Filling in the unknowns is the gating factor in getting an
   agenda out.  We need to finalize this in the CSC meeting on
   Wednesday.

 - Tanya was not sure about the cost of renting conference phones,
   but it appears to be about CAN 75 per day.  So it would not be
   out of the question to arrange for a second phone and phone
   line for one or more of the meeting days if we needed it.

 - There doesn't appear to be a problem with using a conference
   phone that we provide.  So since Mark and Stig are doing their
   bit by bringing projectors, I am going to do mine by bringing a
   Polycom.  It doesn't have the auxiliary microphones, but it
   should be at least equal to and probably a bit better than what
   the hotel has to offer.

Jon