Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Montreal meeting logistics

| >    Thu 7/31 No phone scheduled yet
|
| If 13:00EDT can be kept free, that is our weekly FPSC meeting time
| and our work is still underway.  Although I won't be in
| Montréal for those days (I'll only be there Monday/Tuesday, and
| then for the conference the week after), we'll still be having our
| weekly call.

We only have two meeting rooms.  So the FPSC call can either take
place purely in phone space as usual, with members present in
Montreal calling from their hotel rooms, or LCSC can take a late
lunch and allow their members wanting to participate in the FPSC
call to use the room and the phone line.

Does anyone have a sense of how many of the LCSC members will be
wanting to participate in the FPSC meeting Thursday 31 July?

Jon