Subject: [ubl-csc] 23 July CSC Meeting Agenda

The next meeting of the UBL CSC SC is scheduled for 11:00 EST 20 August 2003.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2003 <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2003&mon=08&day=20&hour=15&min=0&sec=0> &mon=08&day=20&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

Agenda

1.  Roll Call

2. Code List Responsibilities

3. Other Business

I am not in a position to chair today (onsite client meeting).  I hope to join, but am not sure I can make it happen. In the absence of chair, you can select amongst yourselves someone to chair.  Also, can someone confirm they can dial in as host for the call.

Mark