Subject: Additions to the Chairs SC

I have just added the new co-chairs of our UBL ISC, CLSC, JPLSC,
and CNLSC to the roster of the UBL Chairs SC.

New CSC members: we meet every Wednesday morning at 8-8:30
California time whenever the chair of the CSC, UBL TC vice chair
Mark Crawford, calls a meeting.  At present (winter in the
U.S.), this is at midnight in Hong Kong and 1 a.m. in Tokyo.

We have recently expanded the role of the CSC to serve more of a
coordination function and are trying to establish weekly
coordination meetings for this purpose.  The next coordination
meeting is scheduled for Friday 12 December at 7 a.m. California
time, which is 23h00 Friday night in Hong Kong and midnight in
Tokyo.

Most of the coordination we need to accomplish right now has to do
with issues among the NDRSC, LCSC, and CLSC, so chairs located in
Asia need not participate in these calls right now if the time
slots are too burdensome, though of course their participation is
very much welcome.  I think that we should schedule a separate
time (probably 16h00 or 17h00 in California) for coordination
calls concerning the localization work.

Jon