Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] UBL at XML Europe 2004

Sorry, Jon, I meant to write in about this ... I will be at XML Europe but
I didn't offer to present on the UBL project status because I've already
submitted a proposal to talk about the work of UBL FPSC and the difference
between writing formatting specifications and writing stylesheets (the
presentation that was well-received in Philadelphia).

I'm assuming you wanted to see a specific presentation regarding the state
of UBL 1.0 ... I can submit one if no-one else is going to be there, but if
the organizers (as they typically do) only choose at most one presentation
from any given speaker I would rather talk about what was done specifically
in FPSC than UBL in general.  I figured I didn't have an opportunity to
contribute since I've already submitted.

But with so many European participants in UBL I had anticipated others
would be going and could contribute.

--
North America (Washington, DC): 3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2004-02-09
Instructor-led on-site corporate, government & user group training

ISBN 0-13-065196-6                       Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                               Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X   Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-11-X               Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Member of the XML Guild of Practitioners:     http://XMLGuild.info
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc