ubl-dev message

Subject: Announce: Beginnings of a new XSL stylesheet library for UBL 1.0 documents

I've completed Crane's stylesheets for the UBL 1.0 Committee Draft Order
document type in the new generation of Crane's library for print and HTML
rendering of UBL documents.  I'll start working on the other seven document
types once I get feedback from this.

These stylesheets follow the published formatting specifications at:

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cd-UBL-1.0/fs/index.html

The Modified BSD license allows these materials to be used freely with only
the obligation to recognize the copyright notice and web site link found
therein.

Please go to the "Free resources" section of my web site linked from the
right marginalia on our home page noted below in my trailer.  The first
section of the resources page points to the UBL and UN Layout Key stuff.

I'm looking forward to any and all feedback on the utility of these
stylesheets as I've structured them for the Order, as that is the pattern I
plan to follow for the other document types.

It shouldn't be too long to get those done now that I've proven to myself
that my complete redesign (compared to 0p70) not only works, but works
better and more flexibly and easy to maintain than the first stylesheet
library 16 months ago.

I'll announce the completed library when it is ready.

Thanks much!  I look forward to hearing your critical feedback to help
improve this library of stylesheets.

--
North America (Washington, DC): 3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2004-03-15
-          (San Francisco, CA): 3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2004-03-22

Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/bc