ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: Announce: Beginnings of a new XSL stylesheet library for UBL 1.0 documents

-----Original Message-----
From: david.lyon@tradalogs.com [mailto:david.lyon@tradalogs.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 5:05 PM
To: G. Ken Holman
Cc: UBL-Dev
Subject: Re: Announce: Beginnings of a new XSL stylesheet library for
UBL 1.0 documents

Hi Ken,

I've had a look at your resources and they seem to look quite good.

May I ask what general direction you plan on taking these resources? If
you plan to add additional resources to possibly do other things like
downloading to make some sort of workable business system. That is,
download messages from a site and then print them. or maybe update a
database.

Definitely, you have a good start, but what I am sure a business would
be asking is how to fit them in to some existing system. I think this
would be the natural development path for the project.

Best Regards

David Lyon

Quoting "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>:

> I've completed Crane's stylesheets for the UBL 1.0 Committee Draft
> Order
> document type in the new generation of Crane's library for print and
HTML

http://www.allaboutsingles.com http://www.people-services.net
http://www.avidware.net http://www.intercore.net
http://www.cisco-equipment.com