ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] RE: [ubl-dev] Q: What mime type for UBL/ebxml with smtp ?

Sounds fine,

ok, just remember, rtfm/stupid wasn't a serious suggestion :-)

something more like commerce/ubl commerce/ebxml might be better choices.

Then again, ebxml/Invoice, ebxml/Order ubl/OrderChange etc, following previous
UBL names might be more consistant with what has already been done.

Anyway, Keep up the good work !

David

Quoting MCRAWFORD@lmi.org: