ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Re: Online UBL validator?

David,

The only thing I'd add to Jon's comments is - why re-invent the wheel?

OASIS already has the CAM specification in place - you are most welcome to
integrate the concepts and techniques from that work - and there's even the
open source implementaton to help you.

There is certainly a perfect opportunity from the business stance to create a
shareware product that provides cool end-user tools to manipulate rules and UBL
structures and express those in CAM templates as XML...

If you look at the CAM Wizard HTML and Javascript that's in the tutorial
available from the OASIS CAM site - you may get even more ideas of how you
could embed UBL structures into an online Wizard - and then allows you to click
and choose - and build your rules sets.  Just some ideas.

This would make a very nice shareware product that would be easy to implement
IMHO.  Oh - yep - you can write it in Perl too if you want too - no objections
there!

Cheers, DW.

Quoting jon.bosak@sun.com:

http://drrw.net