ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] Proposal to Update UBL Lite from version 0.2 to version 0.3

Stephen,

Can you please clarify what you mean by UBL Lite?  Is this a Stephen
Green effort, or a UBL sanctioned endeavor.  If the former rather than
the latter, perhaps a different name that does not imply UBL sanctioning
would be more appropriate.

Thanks,

Mark
Mark R. Crawford
Senior Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
W3C Advisory Committee, OASIS, RosettaNet Representative
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components

LMI Government Consulting
2000 Corporate Ridge
McLean, VA 22102-7805
703.917.7177 Phone
703.655.4810 Wireless
The opportunity to make a difference has never been greater.

www.lmi.org