ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] No possibility to include the InvoiceeParty inUBL1. 0Invoice

Hello all,

That issue is the first item to be addressed in the UBL 1.1 which will start
next week

There's something written about this in the following messages:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-dev/200405/msg00006.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200406/msg00048.html

Regards

Oriol Bausa

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Green [mailto:stephen_green@seventhproject.co.uk]
Sent: dimecres, 15 / setembre / 2004 21:06
To: ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] No possibility to include the InvoiceeParty inUBL1.
0Invoice

Re: [ubl-dev] No possibility to include the InvoiceeParty
inUBL1.0InvoiceThanks Kai

Now that UBL 1.0 has just been approved by the TC to go forward to OASIS
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200409/msg00044.html
for standardisation, hopefully this can become one of the 1.1
considerations.

All the best

Stephen Green