ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Fw: XPath files for latest UBL 1.0 CD distribution(CD2)

Jon,

This is indeed potentially useful for the Registry implementation of
noun semantics and tieing this into
jCAM validation scripts for UBL instances.

Right now we're working on jCAM / Hermes integration to allow Hermes to
automatically use jCAM
scripts to test business rules against UBL payloads.

We'll be posting something to the freebXML project on this in the next
couple of weeks once the
documentation and packaging is completed.

People wanting to create UBL/jCAM scripts in anticipation of this can
download the latest
jCAM tools from http://www.jcam.org.uk

Cheers, DW.