ubl-dev message

Subject: Workshop on Business Services Networks (BSN)

{Apologies for cross-postings; please send to interested colleagues.}

Hi,

Please join us in Hong Kong on March 29th, 2005 for the IEEE EEE05 International Workshop on Business Services Networks (BSN) - http://elab.njit.edu/bsn.html.

Business Services Networks (BSN's) provide infrastructure where Web Services can be securely published, reused, and invoked based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) standards. They allow vendors to sell their software as a service and offer business users a secure network to compose complex business processes. BSN's extend the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) of each network participant by providing reliable Business to Business (B2B) transaction management and Service Level Agreements (SLA).

We invite readers of the OASIS UBL Developers mailing list to submit a paper for this workshop. We are particularly interested in hearing about how BSN’s can properly integrate emerging standards into their architecture. We also welcome industry case studies about implementing the SOA using BSN’s or other forms of On Demand software providers. Please see our CFP for details on using our online submission site.

Thanks for your attention and looking forward to reading your papers.

Best Regards,

Stephane

_______________________________________

Stephane Gagnon, Ph.D.