ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL and a functional SQL schema

> Are you looking for the RDBMS table schema, or are you
> looking for the program codes to update the database
> (which would assume that the former exists)?
> Tel: +65-6820-2979
> Fax: +65-6743-7875
> Email: cheekai@SoftML.Net
> http://SoftML.Net/

I'm looking for a schema that someone has done based on UBL 1.0.

If someone has some great little open source app and would like a
contributor - and it's PHP or python - great, but the schema as a
starter is what I'm looking for.

Of course, I can design my own, but no point doing it if someone else
has gone to the trouble. Also - in thinking about implementations
throughout the world - that is the natural question of any experienced
pro who is building a system for a client: where's the SQL file
(schema) as a starting point so I can store this stuff in a set of
tables? XML Databases aren't production ready, and what limited looking
I've done at XQuery shows it to be.. good but not really "there". Also
if I'm doing anything else that related to the UBL docs it's nice to
have a DB :)

thanks for any advice!

_alex

--