ubl-dev message

Subject: Promotion Plan

To ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org:

Email is the best promote tool.

We offer Email Marketing with quality service.

1. Target Email Addresses

We can provide target e-mail addresses you need, which are compiled
only on your order. We will customize your client email addresses.

* We have millions of email addresses in a wide variety of categories.

2. Send out Target Emails for you

We can send your email message to your target clients! We will
customize your email addresses and send your message for you.

More information: www.marketingforme.com

* We also offer Web Hosting & mail server.

Regards!

Jason
Sale Support
Sales@marketingforme.com